Life is all about how you handle Plan B.
We had heard about it but we had never been there. It was really close. I couldn’t believe we hadn’t been there. Obviously, it was time to go. So, we did and off to Portland we went.
The Fabric Depot advertises itself as the largest fabric store in the country with 1.5 acres of fabric. We wanted to see if that was true. It’s not that I would actually know if it was the largest or not but I still wanted to check it out. We had been to some stores that were big. However, mostly if we were looking for craft things we ended up at Micheal’s and if we were looking for fabric, we’d go to Jo-Ann’s. I’m sure you’ve all been in both those stores. Some are big and some aren’t so big. Then, of course, there is always Hobby Lobby territory but that hasn’t been too often recently. We’ve not been in Hobby Lobby land.
The Fabric Depot wasn’t just fabric. It was loaded with unique gifts and many types of crafts. It was a fun, fun store to visit. The problem was that it was so large it was overwhelming. I’d like to go back sometime when I have some idea of what I might be looking for. I certainly wasn’t prepared for it this time.
Did I buy anything … no. Did Terry? Of course.
There was a time I could not of gone into this store because I would have bought it all. But now with no craft room or room for crafts in our rig, I could go in there and not buy one thing.
ReplyDeletePeople can change!
I have my sewing machine, let me at'er
ReplyDelete